Forensing Accounting specialists
Forensic Accounting Specialists
We adopt a strategic and cost-effective approach to forensic assignments, working with our clients in order to establish as efficiently as possible the relevant facts, analysing & supporting financial information and advising on the likely economic implications. Where required, we provide independent expert testimony.
We have experience of most types of dispute process encompassing litigation, arbitration, mediation, adjudication, and expert determination. Our specialist team have undertaken fraud and financial investigations involving a variety of industry sectors UK wide.
Our principal service areas include:
- Expert Witness reports
- Matrimonial dispute Services
- Business Valuations
- Financial & Fraud Investigations
- Forensic relating to Insolvency
- Criminal Confiscation
- Criminal and Regulatory work
This is how we work:
- Preliminary assessment: we shall work with you to explore the financial and accounting merits of the case, together with the size of the dispute. We would provideconstructive accounting expertise at the start of the claim in the context of strategic planning.
- Litigation support services: where required, we would support the discovery process, preparing witness statements, which involve technical accounting and financial issues, and producing visual aids for trial purposes. We provide commercial input to maximise the benefits of any early settlement negotiations.
- Expert witness: our experts are engaged on a day-to-day basis in providing written and oral expert witness services in a variety of legal arenas. We analyse accounting records and other financial evidence, leading to high quality expert reports and commentary on the evidence produced by opposing experts.
- Court hearing experience: our experts are experienced in providing oral testimony in both civil and criminal matters, in the UK and overseas.
Please contact us and we will arrange a call with our expert to with one of our specialists.