Forensic Accounting Services
Churchill Tax is a professional firm of Chartered Tax Advisers, providing a wide range of forensic accounting services through a team of dedicated Partners and specialist staff. With specialist forensic accounting combined expertise of 130- years, our forensic team is expert in all civil and criminal areas, providing expert evidence.
We adopt a strategic and cost-effective approach to forensic assignments, working with our clients in order to establish as efficiently as possible the relevant facts, analysing & supporting financial information and advising on the likely economic implications. Where required, we provide independent expert testimony.
We have experience of most types of dispute process encompassing litigation, arbitration, mediation, adjudication, and expert determination. Our specialist team have undertaken fraud and financial investigations involving a variety of industry sectors UK wide.
- Expert witness reports
- Matrimonial dispute services
- Business valuations
- Financial & fraud investigations
- Forensic relating to insolvency
- Criminal confiscation
- Criminal and regulatory work
- Preliminary Assessment: we shall work with you to explore the financial and accounting merits of the case, together with the size of the dispute. We would provide constructive accounting expertise at the start of the claim in the context of strategic planning.
- Litigation Support Services: where required, we would support the discovery process, preparing witness statements, which involve technical accounting and financial issues, and producing visual aids for trial purposes. We provide commercial input to maximise the benefits of any early settlement negotiations.
- Expert Witness: our experts are engaged on a day-to-day basis in providing written and oral expert witness services in a variety of legal arenas. We analyse accounting records and other financial evidence, leading to high quality expert reports and commentary on the evidence produced by opposing experts.
- Court Hearing Experience: our experts are experienced in providing oral testimony in both civil and criminal matters, in the UK and overseas.
Book A FREE Consultation
We are amongst the UK’s leading Tax specialists with a wealth of experience. We provide professional firms, individuals and privately owned businesses with a comprehensive range of specialist tax & advisory support across all of the major taxes.
When appointing a Tax specialist to act on your behalf, it’s important to know that you’re in good hands. You need to know that the advisor you appoint has the experience, skills and courage required to achieve the best possible outcome for you.
Our role is as much about supporting our clients personally as it is about providing professional and effective Tax representation. This is why we have implemented facilities such as flexible payment options , that aim to make the process straight forward and stress free.
It’s important you make a good connection with your consultant. Your consultant will become an extension of your business, working with you and for you.
We provide comprehensive services to individuals, businesses and companies. Our relationship with you and your Consultant is built on trust and mutual respect. We will always give you an honest appraisal of your position, including potential fees, whether it is favourable or not. Our team is accessible and approachable, and ready to answer your questions, giving you the confidence you need when dealing with a sensitive issue such as an HMRC enquiry or other tax dispute.
- You will be listened to
- You will understand the Map ahead
- You will know about costs involved
- You will find out what our experts can do for you
- You will know exactly what can be done