Code Of Practice 9
Code Of Practice 9 Investigations
Have you received a letter from HMRC stating you are being investigated under Code of Practice 9 or Contractual Disclosure Facility? If yes, you need to take this very seriously and contact a tax investigation specialist as soon as possible. Code of Practice 9 investigation or Contractual Disclosure Facility has serious implications including possible imprisonment if not dealt with carefully.
- TAKING COMPLETE CONTROL OF THE CODE OF PRACTICE 9 INVESTIGATION AND CONTRACTUAL DISCLOSURE FACILITY
- REGULARLY MEETING WITH YOU AND YOUR ACCOUNTANT
- MAKING REGULAR CONTACT AND ARRANGE MEETINGS WITH HMRC
- PREPARE THE INITIAL DISCLOSURE REPORT FOR HMRC
- AGREE A STRATEGY FOR SCOPE OF WORK AND TIMELINE WITH HMRC
- ADVISE YOU ON BEST POSSIBLE OPTIONS UNDER THE CONTRACTUAL DISCLOSURE FACILITY
- CAREFULLY PREPARE AND SUBMIT A FULL DISCLOSURE REPORT TO HMRC
- CAREFULLY NEGOTIATE THE LOWEST POSSIBLE TAX LIABILITY AND PENALTIES WITH HMRC
- AGREEING A PAYMENT PLAN TO SUIT YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES
We are the UK’s leading tax investigation firm specializing in Code of Practice 9 Investigations or Contractual Disclosure Facility. We have one of the highest success records in closing Code of Practice 9 or COP9 investigations and have helped clients from all over the UK. We also act as consultants for a large number of accountants offering advice on Code of Practice 9 investigations.
Book A FREE Consultation
We are amongst the UK’s leading Tax specialists with a wealth of experience. We provide professional firms, individuals and privately owned businesses with a comprehensive range of specialist tax & advisory support across all of the major taxes.
When appointing a Tax specialist to act on your behalf, it’s important to know that you’re in good hands. You need to know that the advisor you appoint has the experience, skills and courage required to achieve the best possible outcome for you.
Our role is as much about supporting our clients personally as it is about providing professional and effective Tax representation. This is why we have implemented facilities such as flexible payment options , that aim to make the process straight forward and stress free.
It’s important you make a good connection with your consultant. Your consultant will become an extension of your business, working with you and for you.
We provide comprehensive services to individuals, businesses and companies. Our relationship with you and your Consultant is built on trust and mutual respect. We will always give you an honest appraisal of your position, including potential fees, whether it is favourable or not. Our team is accessible and approachable, and ready to answer your questions, giving you the confidence you need when dealing with a sensitive issue such as an HMRC enquiry or other tax dispute.
- You will be listened to
- You will understand the Map ahead
- You will know about costs involved
- You will find out what our experts can do for you
- You will know exactly what can be done